Route is a software platform for the services industry. It streamlines your company's processes in the field and at the office. From sales to workforce management, and everything in between - Route has you covered.
How does Route work?
Route's 1-2-3 process makes closing deals easy!
First, perform a Walkthrough with Route's mobile app. Then, use that data in the Estimate Calculator to determine your charges and profitability. Lastly, tie it all together in the Proposal Generator and send your clients a professional document for them to sign!
🚶♂️ Walkthrough Builder
- The first part of any new relationship with a client starts with a Walkthrough at their location. You can create digital Walkthroughs of client buildings with the Route mobile app to enter square footage, count fixtures, enter detailed notes, save floor types, and take photos.
🔢 Estimate Calculator
- Use Walkthrough data to effortlessly create a bid with the estimator. Accurately forecast your profitability and costs for multiple service types. Route's Estimator streamlines the process with 3 bidding methodologies that allow sales teams to quote work for all of their company's services seamlessly and effectively.
📋 Proposal Generator
- Quickly and easily create professional proposal documents tailored specifically towards your clients. Add client logos, customized color options, one-click scope of work creation, and import your Walkthrough notes and photos in just a few minutes!
💪 Workforce Management
- Track employee clock-ins along with timestamped proof of work for tasks. Schedule and assign your team to jobs in just a few clicks and even attach photos for proof of work.
- Route’s Quality Control tool allows your team to stay connected and keep clients happy. Inspectors can create reports in just a few clicks with photos of the client’s space and use the text markup feature to easily call out any issues.
🏢 Company Portal
- Organize your client data in one centralized location. Add leads and clients into Route and upload documents and photos by client or location. Use Custom Info tags to manage critical client details.
Route: Mobile & Web App
📱 Mobile App
Route is your go to tool when in the field! For Walkthroughs, Jobs, and Inspections our Route mobile app lets you perform everything you need at a client's space. The mobile app is available on iOS and Android. Search for "Route: The Service Platform".
💻 Web App
Route's robust web app provides detailed insight for your entire business. View your Sales, Client, and Operations information in just a few clicks. Manage your employees, clients, and proposals easily and efficiently. Use Route's map view for an overview of all of your employees and clients - watch your company grow in front of your eyes!
- Web App: app.GetRoute.com
Your Route 'Service Provider' Account
A Service Provider account contains your entire company's workspace. The name of your Service Provider account is set to your company's name when you register a new Route account. It is made up of all of your Clients, Locations, and Employees. Additionally, this is where all work performed (whether in the field, or in the office) is saved. Small to medium-sized companies will typically have one Service Provider account.
Larger enterprises may have multiple Service Provider accounts for grouping workspaces located in different regions or states.
A Route Merchant account is created by one user, who is set as the only Owner of the account. The Owner sets permissions and assigns roles to invited users. A Merchant account is comprised of the following people:
👑 Owner (1)
Route's Pricing Plans
Route offers two pricing plans to choose from: Starter or Growth. Both plans include a risk free 14 day free trial.
💡 Learn more about Route's pricing and plans.
Education and Support
Want to learn more? Need assistance with anything?
✅ Our Help Center contains detailed articles to help you learn about Route and its features.
✅ Want to get a hold of someone on the Route team? Email them at Support@GetRoute.com